InSightec (http://www.insightec.com/) has developed a non-invasive MR guided focused ultrasound surgery device. This device treats tumors, including uterine fibroids, bone metastases and prostate tumors.
The Clinical Applications Specialist provides technical and clinical assistance to physicians and medical staff prior, during, and after treatments.
These tasks include, among others
• Clinical site training in the USA, including coordination and site initiation, theoretical and hands on training, treatments support, certification, and post certification site quality assurance.
• Reviewing and technical decision of screened patients, depending on treatment protocol, system, and clinical evaluation
• Data and archive Management
• Review and analyze treatment results, development of updates for treatment techniques, and quality assurance methods.
• Documentations and development of manuals, guides, and training material.
• Assistance in product development and evaluation (user interface, image quality, system design, quantitative clinical results etc).
• Providing feedback to the system development team for future system improvements or new clinical uses.
• A degree in engineering (preferably bio-medical) / medical physics / another techno-clinical degree
• Background in medical imaging – an advantage
• Ability to work in hospitals, outpatient clinics, and research environment
• Ability for frequent travelling inside the USA (most of the time)
• Residence: USA (preferably Dallas); legal to work in the USA.
• Availability to attend a 1-2 months training period in Israel
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsibility and ability to work alone
• High technical skills
Please send CV to e-mail address: email@example.com & indicate job# JB12000003.